Cultural environment is a concept with many facets – all connected with the cultural heritage in the landscape.
We document and inform on the historical content, produce documentation for care and development of our cultural heritage – and are a self-evident partner collaborating in work on the cultural heritage as a resource for sustainable development.
- Antiquarian assistance on care-of-building projects and matters of church history with inventories, conservation and care and maintenance plans
- Documentations and knowledge accumulation – such as ethnological documentation, building surveys and archaeological knowledge bases
- Documentation and reports concerning the cultural environment for community planning
- Advice and processing of queries regarding ancient remains – for both planners and private individuals
- Information on buildings with preservation orders and building restrictions
- Information boards in the landscape
- Courses, seminars and lectures