Care of Buildings
Old wooden houses, medieval churches, residential areas from the 1960s or weekend cottages – they all tell a story and form part of the living environment of the future. We document early buildings and explain and pass on their value.
We will help you with everything concerning sound and traditional materials and craftsmanship, and we give free advice.
- Building surveys
- Reports, documentation and action programmes
- Antiquarian assistance with care-of-building projects
- Knowledge of church history
- Knowledge of buildings with conservation orders and protected buildings
- Courses in practical care of buildings